Benyoucef MansourSoftware Engineer
My name is Benyoucef Mansour but people usually call me Benyou, I was born in 1969 Oops I mean august 1998, hobby fullstack developer, I live in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. I studied in Saad Dahlab Blida university, also I enjoy practicing sports such as Cycling and Running.
Follow me on👇
Asynchronous - Knock Knock!
- An async function
I Promise you, await and see.
- Strong experience with component and state libraries (React + Redux).
- Leadership of small agile teams.
- Comfortable with CLI and related software (Vim, tmux, zsh).
- API development and design with Node.js (Nest.js).
- Strong experience with Git to manage source control.
- Organising project work streams on task boards (Trello, Github projects etc).
- Usage of unit and functional testing to provide confidence in design.
- Understanding of continuous integration and deployment.
© Benyoucef Mansour, 2020. made with `Gatsby`, served via `Netlify`